Hi pretty ladies Ashee here =^_^=
I thought this make-up was a little dramatic and fun so I’m gona do a mini tutorial on how I achieved this look <3 <3.
Mind you its probiley best for night time, like a party or clubbing, what the hell wear it from the moment you get up in the morning if you want why not ? LOL.
On my top eyelids I use…
MUA’s pearl eye shadow in shade 1 £1.00
1. I dab it all over my lids and even under may eye as well, in fact I use this as a cheap highlighter and I love it <3.
2. Then I draw a little flick out the corners of my eyes any liquid eyeliner will do HeHe.
3. Going in now with the same brand of eye shadow in purple I gently draw a thick line under my eye bringing it up to meet the black liner.
MUA’s pearl eye shadow in shade 21 £1.00
4. Then its false lash time baby =^W^= I swear buy
Eylure Naturalites intense no. 147 £5.49
5. Now I bring my little friend eyeliner back and we draw over the top of the false lash it kinda helps to disguise it and look less harsh.
6. The final step I took was to draw some lashes on using the liner and then going in with mascara and only using a little on the bottom to make it look a little more convincing.
Have fun ladies =@_@=
LOL I’m rubbing my invisible beard in that picture.
Thanks a lot for taking the time to read my blog
Love from Ashee